View Single Post
Old 02-19-2017, 06:09 AM   #3238 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kzonts View Post
I think the timing of the new Z may work out well for me. I just purchased my 2015 almost a year ago and plan to keep it another couple years. And I'll be investing in a CSC delete and new clutch shortly which should give me reliability in that regard, and get my investment dollars back during those two years.

Hopefully by then the new Z will be shaken down, gremlins uncovered and aftermarket parts available - ready for me to grab one...
I'm hoping most engine gremlins are discovered during the 2016 Q50 and 2017 Q60 releases. The aftermarket will have two years prior instead of one year prior to sort out issues and create a power plant aftermarket for correcting flaws and increasing power. By second model year, the car should be solid.