View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 12:57 PM   #32 (permalink)
Kyle@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Toyota Tundra
Kyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Fo12ce View Post
with what he says. 1 & 3 flow nice with the headlights.

Kyle, are the fangs separate peices like I think you mentioned before?

If so, I really like the final design (fangless). From what I can tell in the pics you guys did a nice job on the design and certain aspects are a departure and new style from past stuff. I'm liking how the top of the side ducts looks like the build in canard on the NISMO bumper as well. If I didn't have a NISMO I'd be wanting one. Hope it sells well for you guys.

When you paint it, paint that upper plate mount black!

I think the vents will be nice for cooler function. Assuming one may be for and intercooler, power over minor high speed drag IMO.
That is correct. The fangs are seperate pieces that can be purchased seperately for people who want them. Once installed they will become functional brake ducts with all of the necessary piping.

To be perfectly honest, I too would probably run it without the fangs, but because this car will see track days and I'll want the additional brake cooling, I'll probably end up putting the fangs back in.