View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 09:03 AM   #330 (permalink)
ChaseZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 370z
ChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
I think people confuse that the Re-11 was discontinued in certain sizes and that gap was filled by the re-11a.

Pretty sure the RE-11 in the sizes available now are very much alive and well lol

Also 265/305 on sport wheels fit and drive very nicely.
Interesting. The shop I got my RE11's from last year said the RE71R was the replacement for it. There was practically no RE11 inventory available last summer, only what certain shops had in hand - and it took me a lot of calls and emails to find the ones I did. Good to hear they can still be had. Didn't know about the 11a, sounds like they changed the compound/tread wear rating on them. Even better!
ChaseZ is offline   Reply With Quote