Thread: O&G's Journal
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 02:55 PM   #648 (permalink)
O&G
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th Anv.
O&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
Whoever bought it last ended up taking it to JTran and having some serious additional work done to it. I don't recall all the specifics but I remember seeing it in the shop a year or so back.
Yea, that project turned more into a nightmare due to various issues. I learned a TON about car mechanics, problem solving and money management. I still feel I helped blaze a trail to alternative options on the VQ37 platform and unique DYI upgrades. The 370 was a beautiful car but not near as fun as my prior 350. My days now consist of working the oil patch, saving money for land, investing and driving my beloved Ford diesel pickup I spent considerable funds throughout my 20s trying to go fast. I mite revisit the hobby again later in life and actually go fast! Drive safe my Z Familia!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
O&G is offline   Reply With Quote