View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 02:06 PM   #12 (permalink)
ChaseZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 370z
ChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by B&W_Evader View Post
To me, old school feel and connection of the driver to the road is what makes the Z great.
That is exactly what my first thoughts were when I test drove the (my) 2016 370 last spring. I was instantly taken back to the days I enjoyed my 78 280z some 23 years ago. It is better in every way but still kept that feeling that the 280 left me with and while modern was somehow still reminiscent. The same car I test drove with 62km on the clock was in my driveway the very next day.

Oh and just to set it straight the 2016 BASE comes with Bluetooth and USB port for what it's worth. The factory stereo and speakers were gone inside a week anyways though.
ChaseZ is offline   Reply With Quote