View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 05:10 PM   #15 (permalink)
DeliriousClam
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 Base Sport
DeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRizz View Post
Just one of a million quotes on the subject.... This one from Livewire.com "If you want to squeeze the best possible sound out of your factory sound system, and you don’t have an enormous budget, the speakers are a great place to start. Most OEM systems use “full range” speakers, which is a fancy way of saying that each speaker has a single driver that’s responsible for producing the entire audio spectrum, or at least as much of it as a relatively compact car speaker can..The advantage is that full range speakers are comparatively cheap and take up less space than individual component speakers, but you end up paying elsewhere with muddier sound. If you replace car speakers that fall into the "full range" category with 2-way or 3-way speakers that have multiple drivers, or even individual component speakers, the difference in sound quality can be remarkable."
Take it at face value, I guess, and do a little legitimate research, form your own conclusions....
You. I like you.
DeliriousClam is offline   Reply With Quote