View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 11:24 AM   #11 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben370 View Post
So I changed the clutch, CSC, and master cylinder, refilled and bled clutch fluid...still having the original problem!
Could it possibly be the fuel pump?
I'm hoping the mech did the complete job; flywheel, pilot bearing, and installed the pressure plate. Changing just the clutch disk, CSC & MC won't fix the problem, if you don't do the complete job.

My vote is back to the mechanic. The opening for the fuel pump is behind the passenger seat, the FSM has the location. I've heard of some folks having the fuel pump head break off and drop the pump to the bottom of the tank. Phunk has the fix for that. GL