View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 09:55 PM   #19 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by husam2012 View Post
Sorry i just saw these posts! I understand that it might not be the smartest idea but i do have another family car that i'm currently using at the moment, so it's not my only car. Plus, we are talking about pretty much a GTR setup here, not some unreliable BMW.

I was wondering about this.. Do you guys think there would be any interest in a group buy for the adapters when i get them perfected to fit without any other modification?

I have the intercooler and piping figured out already, just not sure how to do the down pipes yet! If anybody has any ideas, let me know!
I think if you found a way to sell a tuner kit (no fuel or tune) that just need turbos and manifolds for like 3k you could sell a bunch. Mind you that would include intercooler/piping/brackets, oil/water lines, and some kind of downpipe or exhaust adapter to set flanges in a factory location. If I wasn't TT already I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Think just the adapters would get done interest as well.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote