View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 08:26 AM   #28 (permalink)
BC416
Track Member

Drives: 2012 KAD 6MT
BC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebase99 View Post
There are so few cars I have such little respect for as an RX-8. That was a failure on so many levels. Who signed off on that? Its like the person who said "ok, lets run with that" had no idea what a vehicle is, let alone a sports car, and by God a platform with an RX history.
A buddy of mine got one back in High School when they first came out - yeah, one of those kids whose mom buys them a $40k sports car and then they fail their drivers test and can't drive it for a few weeks. It was the automatic RX8...so slow. I believe the manuals were a bit faster and the later year model's were better, but man did everyone crap all over that car.