View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 08:17 AM   #1447 (permalink)
milkcow500
Base Member

Drives: 11 G37xs
milkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOLIO 671 View Post
For those of u that have done the Tial upgrade did u just buy ur couplers foe the new flange pipe locally? I've noticed different styles of couplers being used. MilkCows coupler looks like it's flexible.
Unfortunately mine fell under the issue on when TopGunz was talking about issues with the treadstone FMIC mounting points being different. My setup shifted a bit, so I needed a bit more flexibility in my system due to clearance with my bumper.

I had to test a few setups, but the current one you see in the pic has been working out for me pretty well.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
milkcow500 is offline   Reply With Quote