Thread: [For Sale] Car Audio
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2017, 11:27 AM   #10 (permalink)
ChaseZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 370z
ChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleFish View Post
I thought you had some Polk MM series 3.5" speakers? (instead of the JL's)
I took the 3.5's out of the listing when we spoke before because of that. And actually when I finally pulled everything out the other day found I was wrong in that and they are JL. Though if all they are worth now is $50 shipped it's not worth it to sell them as it would cost me 3/4 of that in shipping so I just left them off the listing altogether.

They could go if this was all a package since the shipping costs would be amortized among everything else, but to sell them just individually it doesn't sound like it makes much sense.

Edit: that said if you do wish to discuss it further I'm all ears
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vnismo370z View Post
are you selling the custom box for the sub?
I can. Was thinking it could be included free for whoever picks up those subs since that's what it was designed for. It was made to fit tightly so didn't move around at all and got scratched up some when I removed it though. It gets covered completely by the carpet so would never be seen, but it's there nonetheless. The box also holds the free-air JL 3.5" rears but they wouldn't be needed to run just subs.

The box would add a fair bit to the cost of shipping however so it may or may not be worth it depending on your persuasion.

Took a couple pics as I was removing. Functionally, it is excellent. I'd fill the remaining screw holes and touch up that scratch on the right and recoat though - just one of those out of sight out of mind things I never got around to.

Just finished putting the head unit back in and really miss the other components already. Still have Polk MM components up front but it's just not the same. But I'm on a weight reduction quest so every bit counts.

Last edited by ChaseZ; 01-27-2017 at 11:30 AM.