View Single Post
Old 01-26-2017, 09:48 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Keep in mind that higher rev's are far more stressful on the motor than boost is. When you go TT your tuner will likely back your rev limit off compared to what you are able to do NA - and you can easily hit 600 whp on boost without revving very high...

With that in mind and costs being a factor - installing a bunch of rev-related upgrades may not provide the bang-for-your-buck when you add boost... Just a thought, as I would still rather you do it all so I can see the results =)

To answer your fueling question - a return setup with an Aeromotive 340 and 1000cc injectors should get you to 600whp on E85... I am sure some of the E85 guys on here can chime in and confirm or correct. You could also consult phunk he will know 100%.
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote