View Single Post
Old 01-24-2017, 02:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
littlejuanito
Track Member

Drives: 2014 Touring Sport
littlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhill View Post
If it's the thump I'm thinking your are talking about then mine did that even oem and seems more dependent on tire, my michelins did it more than my Bridgestone. The thump like the sound a basketball makes type of thump? I think that's just the wide stiff low profiles, funny enough it does it less when I'm lowered and more neg camber (going to the track) then on my daily driver height and camber. Wish it was the other way around but that's physics.
Oh no... it was a loud metal thump. Well it only happened once but it was loud. I wonder if it had to do with the stiffness of the shock as at that time I was riding on 7 clicks from soft.
Fast Intentions Non-Resonated Carbon Fiber CBE | Berk Non-Resonated HFC | Powertrix Coilovers | RJM Clutch Pedal | LatheWerks Shift Knob | Stillen Sway Bars, |SPL Parts | Enkei RS05RR | Fujimura Diffuser | Ecutek Tuned by Seb | 308whp
littlejuanito is offline   Reply With Quote