View Single Post
Old 01-24-2017, 09:51 AM   #9 (permalink)
jewelz
Base Member

Drives: 2013 370z sport
jewelz has a reputation beyond reputejewelz has a reputation beyond reputejewelz has a reputation beyond reputejewelz has a reputation beyond reputejewelz has a reputation beyond reputejewelz has a reputation beyond reputejewelz has a reputation beyond reputejewelz has a reputation beyond reputejewelz has a reputation beyond reputejewelz has a reputation beyond reputejewelz has a reputation beyond repute
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungkani View Post
The power outlets in my car suddenly stopped working and after replacing, what I presumed to be blown/kicked out fuses, the outlets still did not work. After taking my car to the dealership to have them check out the issue, I was told that little footprints and droppings were found in my engine bay! They told me that the little rats apparently chewed through wiring, causing my outlets to not work at the very least. (And of course, warranty doesn't cover this and I had to pay out of pocket for their "diagnosis.")
Unfortunately, I go to school in San Diego and had my car checked out in Los Angeles so after filing a claim w/ insurance, I now have to get my car repaired at a shop out in SD...
Also something that may or not be correlated with this issue is the fact that when I'd start my car, it would very weakly turn over and then immediately die in the "stalled" position. (I drive a 7AT.)
same thing happened with me when I had my BMW Z3.. I'm like whaaat..I made them show me the parts had chew marks all over. Funny, never did it to my Ford..Lol..Sorry..Yeah I know it sucks..Little bastards
jewelz is offline   Reply With Quote