View Single Post
Old 01-23-2017, 10:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
littlejuanito
Track Member

Drives: 2014 Touring Sport
littlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhill View Post
Can't say I've had that issue on mine, every time I adjust them they are where I left them last. I will say the rears have 1 more click than the fronts (fronts have 15 and rears have 16) not a big deal. I count from fully closed out so my rears are 1 click slower than front which should help with brake dive and rear wheel traction on turn exit (but at current settings for street I wouldn't push the car to where it matters). As far as having issues by setting them full soft your just going to allow the car to transfer weight faster in terms of handling as well as allow the wheel to follow the ground easier so it will be smoother over ripples and uneven surface etc. I suppose you could use the sway bar to counter the roll but it's still going to initiate quicker and too stiff a bar can possibly break traction sooner. Probably easier to just slow the damper down for when you want to actually have spirited driving, use the sway bars for over or understeer and just open the dampers up for day to day driving.
Thanks for your input Jhill. What settings are you running?
Fast Intentions Non-Resonated Carbon Fiber CBE | Berk Non-Resonated HFC | Powertrix Coilovers | RJM Clutch Pedal | LatheWerks Shift Knob | Stillen Sway Bars, |SPL Parts | Enkei RS05RR | Fujimura Diffuser | Ecutek Tuned by Seb | 308whp
littlejuanito is offline   Reply With Quote