Thread: Forum friends?
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 09:05 AM   #6 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

LOL, that is the way it is on the forum. I have met two of the three people that have responded to your thread. The only one I have not met is on onzedge and he lives the closet to me but he travels like a maniac. It is like my little bro mish said, we are just brothers and sisters of another mother. We look for reasons to meet from time to time like about three years ago when Galeforce was showing his car at a car show in Pomona, CA. Well a bunch of us decided we needed to show our Canadian brother some love so forum members flew in for the show. Madwi was one of them...man it was a blast!

I met mish and pansy at ZDAYZ and we shared some laughs and adult beverages with them. We give pansy a hard time but we still love our redheaded stepchild.
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote