View Single Post
Old 01-20-2017, 11:09 AM   #58 (permalink)
ChaseZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 370z
ChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhovah View Post
The speculation through my fuel pump fiasco is that I probably needed to drill the regulator since I took the black venturi piece out completely and it still did not lower my fuel pressure very much. Since I decided to leave it the way it was and since it probably is not the source of my wobbly idle I ended up putting everything back the way it was... unfortunately all I can offer is speculation =)
I don't have a gauge on it yet since I couldn't fit CJ's tap at the dampener so not sure what psi it is idling at. Actually running around trying to find one locally that will work today.

I was getting spikes/surging when I first started it up with a base tune but that has gone away after Seb revised the tune a couple times. I'm still idling a touch high by maybe 100rpm or so but can't do the Ecutek idle learn with SD tuning, it just doesn't work.

Hopefully I can get a gauge on there today and see where things are at. I suppose that is what will actually dictate if I need to drill the regulator out or not.
ChaseZ is offline   Reply With Quote