View Single Post
Old 01-20-2017, 11:03 AM   #57 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseZ View Post
I swapped on the Aero 340 I got from Charles and drilled the Venturi as instructed. I was reviewing the Stillen instruction book after my install to make sure I didn't miss anything and noticed they call for drilling out the regulator as well, but I don't recall seeing that in the. JM fuel pump,swap instructions. Though there is a lot of "if you have this, do this step, or not" and vice versa, so it's possible I just missed it.

Can someone confirm if I need to drill the regulator in the stock basket assembly with the Aero 340 or not?

Thanks in advance
The speculation through my fuel pump fiasco is that I probably needed to drill the regulator since I took the black venturi piece out completely and it still did not lower my fuel pressure very much. Since I decided to leave it the way it was and since it probably is not the source of my wobbly idle I ended up putting everything back the way it was... unfortunately all I can offer is speculation =)
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote