View Single Post
Old 01-20-2017, 09:03 AM   #55 (permalink)
ChaseZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 370z
ChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cp9 View Post
But then again to do it in the maita I just had to dremel and cut the dash alittle. To get it to fit behind the bezel. Honestly it was only easy cause it near perfect fit for the second gen miatas.i mean it literally snaps right in no joke

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Wish it were that easy. Though I don't see this as something really difficult. Basically just need to rig up a way to mount the table on the backside of the navi bezel. Which for that matter could just be epoxying a case on from behind with a few angle brackets.

Had to pull my centre panel off this morning to require my head unit and pull some wires and it looks like the pocket is all one piece part of the finished cover panel, so doesn't look like it's just the navi bezel insert but the whole piece would have to get from the dealer and screw on my existing vent pieces etc. That just means a bit more expensive piece though, not more work.
ChaseZ is offline   Reply With Quote