View Single Post
Old 01-19-2017, 11:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Wonka2581
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MY WIFE CRAZY....
Wonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond repute

You have to ask what you want to do to the car? Do you eventually want to boost the car? If so why waste the money.. if not then do it!! You will love them not to mention they look amazing.

As for a tune. You will not require a tune by just having a cat back exhaust and an intake. You will have to have a tune if you replace the cats.. but if you keep the stock cats you will be fine. Rule of thumb

3 or more breather mods = no tune required. Now if you want to squeeze every ounce of power out of your mods then get a tune. I ran G3 intakes and F.I. Exhaust for 3 years without a tune and no issue. I did take out my cats and replaced them with test pipes so I went and got a tune. Hope this helps.