View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 11:12 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiVenom View Post
@jayhovah autoflex would be around $1500 for a whole car to have it done by a pro. if you have a nice compressor, spray gun, and a place to do it, my best estimate is about $500-600 for supplies (including tape, masking paper, etc). If you are planning on going DIY the thing to know is that the final clear coat takes a while to dry and you will want to keep it somewhere clean, for fear of contaminants landing on it while drying.
Thanks for the info! I DIY dipped my 2011 and plan to do my 2013 (perhaps this summer)... Wish I had the tools and space to DIY autoflex or proline.

My 2011:
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote