View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 09:16 AM   #1384 (permalink)
TBatt
Premium Member

Drives: 2019 GT-R
TBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopgunZ View Post
Per the instructions, filter has to go on before you put the supercharger back in.
Top is correct and I'll add in that the filter will need to be slightly compressed to get it in place. It is a tight fit but it will go.

Top, any chance that a new intake filter can be done? I do remember seeing an installation that used a large pass through pipe that put the filter in front of the radiator. I will be exploring this in June when I get back to work on my Z. I am slammed right now and will be for months.

I will need to take the SC back off in order to get the volute clocked correctly so that will be a good time to explore another intake filter option.
RJM pedal, Hotchkis Sway Bars, FI TDX, FOG Light, Z1 Slotted Drilled rotors, Stillen SC, Quaife ATB, Z1 Oil cooler, AEM Gauge Set, Galeforce gauge mount, Avant Garde M590 Hypersilver w/RE-11, TopgunZ A2A kit., ECUtek tuned by Seb: ROLL TIDE!
TBatt is offline   Reply With Quote