View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 11:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
ChaseZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 370z
ChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djvalerio921 View Post
Ok and same goes for the rears but instead of the cross overs I put bass blockers correct?
That pioneer has reasonably decent crossover built into it, I'd just use that for the rears to cut off the low frequencies where you want them. It will have a separate one for the sub as well, which will be handy especially if you aren't running a remote sub control.

You're going to want to tweak the fader for the rears when you're setting it all up anyhow. Those DB352's aren't going to handle anywhere near what the 6501's will so those are going to essentially be just for a bit of rear fill - but that is nice to have anyways. Makes for a more complete soundstage.

That's basically how mine is setup too, and I have a pioneer head unit as well.
ChaseZ is offline   Reply With Quote