View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 12:39 PM   #16 (permalink)
Wonka2581
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MY WIFE CRAZY....
Wonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by future370zzz View Post
Yeah, if I could go back, I probably would have gotten a M6 but at the time I was driving stick thru stop and go traffic regularly so I wanted a break.

I never really planned on going FI also. I figured that the power level was fine but as we all know. Once the mod bug hits,
Yes same here, I got the 7AT because I didn't think I would want to boost the car. Also my wife stated she wanted to be able to drive the car, little did I know that she would never drive the car she hates it and refuses to drive it. Now I'm stuck with a car I cannot boost.. I refuse to spend 5k to have the trans rebuilt better off doing a manual swap.