View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 08:00 AM   #2964 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
So much waywardly driven opinion and over speculation it's unreal. Lol. You guys are hysterical!!!

What can be built is not being built by Nissan. It's being built by Kia. Alfa Romeo and even kinda sorta Toyota. Damn. Did I just say that?

Nissan is washed the fvck up.

They can't get over the fact that

1. We hate CVT in anything MEANT FOR SPORTS.

2. We hate FULL Electric steering

3. We hate electric e brakes.

We love the VR engine.

We love analog sports cars that are both powerful and light.

But NISSAN DOESNT GIVE A FVCK!!!!

They want EV' s and pansymobiles.

The GTR is there so people think they're in the closet reading out magazine.

Nissan Mangina's don't know how to come out the closet and say the rogue is what they feel a sports car should be.

GET OVER IT!!

Sadly I think you're right or on the right track.

There hasn't even been a hint or even some wild rumor in forever about another Z.

Maybe it's time to hang up the pipe dream of a new Z with the VR TT in it.

On the bright side plenty of good cars from other companies to choose from currently.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote