View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 02:56 PM   #161 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonka2581 View Post
That's another thing being the 7AT my tuner advised me that a SC kit would be the only way to go. He stated the Turbo kit would make the TQ hit to hard and blow up the transmission.
Is he/she well known? That kind of blanket statement is full of problems.

Here is my dyno sheet:

One comment: the dip in torque is my stock clutch slipping a little..but you can see the curve was leveling out already.

And here are some comments from my tuner (JTRAN):
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotparts? View Post
Set the car up to run 12 to 13 degrees on spool up and midrange and trickled timing up to redline. It definitely hAs a little more in it. Awesome build and thanks for letting us tune it!
If we are operating under the assumption that 400wtq is acceptable with the OEM 7AT, then I think you can just tune it to that target and be done with it.
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.