View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 07:49 AM   #52 (permalink)
Spartan 1771
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Wife crazy & 09 370Z
Spartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by old guy View Post
It's been said that babies born today won't even know how to drive!
A lot of news coming out of The Detroit auto show is about atonamus vehicles.

Does anyone know of friend or family members who are of age but delay getting their driver's license ? I do ! I guess the hand writing is on the wall.

As time goes on and we age out driving as we know and enjoy will fade to black.
About a year ago I read about some pole results that I found unbelievable. A survey was taken of people in their 20s. They asked them what they could not live without: their drivers license or their cell phone. The vast majority of them said their phones. For me, my car and DL have always meant freedom, but these young people don't care about that anymore. They just want to sit alone and text with one another. Don't get me wrong, I love my smart phone, but I would never choose it over my car or DL.

-DD Air Guide, Stillen G3 CAIs, 63mm Throttle Bodies, Motordyne M370, Berk HFCs, FI TDX CBE (non-res, CF), Sprint booster v3, Ecutek Dyno Tuned, and the list goes on...
Spartan 1771 is offline   Reply With Quote