View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 09:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonka2581 View Post
WTF is Nissan doing?? Why have they dropped the ball on redesigning a new Z? They are going to start to lose loyal customers to other car companies if they don't start coming up with some new innovations.
Exactly that.... Nissan is dropping balls everywhere. They just got beat at there own game. This car is a Q60 competitor!!! Possibly for less money.... And a potential coupe that weighs FRS light with 375hp? Sounds like a Cayman killer to me!!!

People can hang on to Hyundai insults all day long while getting beat at the track n making excuses....

Nissan driver friend asks....Dude.... why you lost to a Kia?
Nissan driver....I sprain my wrist n it made me granny shift.

NDF.... Dude that blows.

ND. It also didn't help that Nissan neglected the Z to squeeze another 50 miles out of a leaf that no one buys either....

NDF.... Dude buy a Kia... and win.

Nissan driver commits suicide.

Nissan, you gutless bastards. You're going out like Honda and pre 2012 Toyota.

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 01-08-2017 at 09:35 PM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote