Thread: Hfc
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 10:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
Spartan 1771
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Wife crazy & 09 370Z
Spartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliriousClam View Post
I used an impact wrench I just made sure to remove the o2 sensors first. PB blaster or liquid wrench (a lot of it) and let it sit for a few days. My experience removing them was easier than removing the cat-back. Took about 4 hours with the proper tools at hand. When I swapped to test-pipes, it took like 3 hours with a crap selection of tools.

One thing that helped A LOT was removing the intakes and using a shitload of socket extensions and a swivel joint going in from the engine bay
I forgot to mention that I have 5 long socket extentions as well as a swivel, so I should be good to go there. I was also planning to remove the sensors prior to messing with the bolts.

-DD Air Guide, Stillen G3 CAIs, 63mm Throttle Bodies, Motordyne M370, Berk HFCs, FI TDX CBE (non-res, CF), Sprint booster v3, Ecutek Dyno Tuned, and the list goes on...
Spartan 1771 is offline   Reply With Quote