View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 03:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
old guy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 magma touring
old guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioYJ View Post
Thanks everyone.

They aren't my cup of tea compared to the stock wheels. However, just for the winter, they're fine. I didn't try the stock tires in the snow, but I will say compared to how my Mustangs always did in the snow they made a huge difference. Well worth the money.

The backspacing wasn't wasn't as bad as I expected though. Overall the fit is acceptable, and for the price, considering it's a nice set of wheels, I can't complain.

Sadly with those tires, the car does better than my Jeep in the snow now. Only difference is the Jeep doesn't get stuck (well shouldn't), or at least has enough recovery equipment to get out of what I get into usually. However I'm keeping it out of the salt after this summers clean up, it'll still get wheeled, but no more salty winters for it.
No, I get it. I would've done the same. They just make the car look dated! Like a 350, goes to show ya the huge difference a set of wheels can make
old guy is offline   Reply With Quote