View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 07:49 AM   #26 (permalink)
OldGuyFla
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 370Z TS Roadster
OldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by highrpm View Post
I'm in for the hardtop.

And, Old Guy, where did you get your ext. wty. from? My factory wty runs out this November, and I'd buy an extension from Nissan if any dealer offers one online at a reasonable price (ok, I'll search too).

rob
I too like Bummer got mine when I purchased the Z. It is for 7 yrs. which is actually only 4 yrs. longer than the basic Nissan warranty. I paid a little over 2K for it & it gives me peace of mind in the event of a top failure. I get offers all the time in the mail for extended warranties from different companies. They don't give pricing in the letters but want you to call for info. You should be able to fine the company's names on the internet. Good luck.