View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 01:59 AM   #48 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scope22 View Post
if you going to post a link, post one to OEM spec'ed car with a price we can compare and bitch how Nissan hasn't updated Z in 8 years, otherwise its a fully built race car so i'm not sure what to say about it....
You're right about that...

I'm going to say something VERY CONTROVERSIAL. but true....

Everybody wants to Big Up the Cayman as the superior car. The Cayman is composed of EVERY ELECTRONIC gadget available to make it be what it is.... It's a computer on wheels with the best ARTIFICIAL ELECTRIC STEERING money can buy. This in my opinion goes against EVERYTHING that driving should be. Our current Z is the most electronic intervention I can tolerate from a car.

The 4C IS EVERYTHING a car should be. I don't even think the car has anti lock brakes. No power steering. 2400lbs no power assist on the steering. It's ths most pure driving machine on the planet. It has v8 muscle car numbers with a tiny forced induction 4banger.... It's a retro marvel. A one of a kind. Porsche is a status quo car. More hype than substance by comparison of the Alfa. The Alfa is the truest sports car on the planet right now for the money because it's the most visceral.