View Single Post
Old 01-04-2017, 01:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
ChaseZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 370z
ChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhovah View Post
I agree with this... The Aeromotive 340 costs less than $200, and I just searched for used GTR injectors on ebay and the first result was only $286 shipped. You can install these yourself if you are handy, these are pretty simple mods if you are savvy.
How many cc's are the GTR injectors? 600? I've got Bosch 850 ($400 wheeling and dealing), just for reference here.

Injectors are a piece of cake to change yourself.

Aeromotive 340 is $115 from CJM (just ordered one last night) and comes with everything but if you want a plug and play harness it's an extra $39. Still a bargain any way you look at it.

Seb charges a few hundred bucks for the e85 e-tune.

No reason this should cost anywhere near 2-3k. Personally I'm not sure it's worth it to squeeze 12hp extra out of it. I'm sure there are better and more economical ways to accomplish the same or better.

If it helps any I just posted a Stillen high output fuel pump from the supercharger kit for cheap.

Last edited by ChaseZ; 01-04-2017 at 01:06 PM.
ChaseZ is offline   Reply With Quote