View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 11:09 PM   #1331 (permalink)
BOLIO 671
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: To & From then Back
BOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopgunZ View Post
The only vibration that i have heard of was from someone that had the volute touching the frame.

However, I had noticed that the tbolt clamp on the throttle body was rubbing on my hood and I was suprised i didnt hear any vibration from it. That is why I recommend using the worm drive clamps there since it is a tight fit. Check your hood in that area for any contact.
Being that the charger is on the bracket, wouldn't that keep it off the frame? During the install I know that we double checked to ensure that the volute was not touching the frame and tried to follow the spacing as close to the pics you provided on the install manual. The vibration only happens for me on initial start up. I will double check everything again just to make sure as soon as I figure out this issue with my idle.
2013 Nismo Z34 / FI TT #091 / IG: @lilzilla_z34
BOLIO 671 is offline   Reply With Quote