View Single Post
Old 12-29-2016, 09:41 PM   #1213 (permalink)
ChaseZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 370z
ChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by killrain View Post
Think it would be possible to have the moonbeam spoiler fitted on top of the stock spoiler? Or perhaps have one custom made? I like the moonbeam, but dont like the empty space it leaves that the stock spoiler normally occupies.
I can't see that working. Custom is always an option, but expect it to come with a hefty price tag.

What's wring with just replacing the stock with a moonbeam? I suppose I don't really see the space left behind you're referring to, unless it's further forward than the moonbeam reaches?

What about a mines or powertrix addon? Not quite as much lip as the moonbeam, but it alleviates that space left behind issue. Might be a viable co promise, just thinking aloud of course. Not sure if there is something more like a duckbill addon or not.