View Single Post
Old 12-27-2016, 08:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute
Default Parting out OEM fuel pump assembly

ALL PARTS SOLD

I screwed up a fuel pump mod and bought this assembly out of a wrecked Z. I was told by the wreck yard that the car actually ran when they pulled this out, so all the parts should be functional (but everything sold as-is). You can see that the rods were snapped from the hat in the accident, so the assembly as a whole is not usable. You can not buy individual parts of this from Nissan... they will only sell you the whole assembly for about $350.

What's missing from it:
Top Hat (I am keeping it)
Little black venturi piece from bottom housing (I used it)
non-sprung rod (did not come with it)
Other Rod sold to dP3NGU1N
Spring spacer sold to dP3NGU1N

Everything else can be had, let me know what piece you want. Or buy the whole assembly (less the parts mentioned above) for $65 shipped. If everything is indeed functional, you could swap the entire lower inner unit into a failed OEM pump assembly.

Things that are left - pump, wiring, sensors, springs, regulator, most of the venturi system, lower outer and inner housings, hose retainers, etc.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20161227_123916.jpg (129.9 KB, 56 views)
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.

Last edited by Jayhovah; 12-28-2016 at 10:30 PM.