Thread: [For Sale] aftermarket parts for sale
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2016, 06:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
ChaseZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 370z
ChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHunts View Post
Na bud! Vortech won't send out the upgraded impeller. They will only do it if you send in the unit to them. You can purchase the upgraded impeller from 928 Motorsports or Superchargerrebuild.com and then you or someone else can do the swap. But if you didn't get the kit with the upgraded impeller already you would know this.. lol. Hi Aaron
I already knew the answer Bryan

Haven't had much time, but am about 1/3 or so of the way through my install. UPS beat the **** out of the box so had to file a claim for some damaged/missing parts

I heard there were fitment issues with the 928 impeller. Can't speak whatsoever to the other.
ChaseZ is offline   Reply With Quote