View Single Post
Old 12-23-2016, 03:27 PM   #1289 (permalink)
TBatt
Premium Member

Drives: 2019 GT-R
TBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't EVERY car like that? You buy a new car and it depreciates very fast up to a point in which it slows down (depreciation). I consider modding a car the cost of entertainment. At the end you have two choices (1. Return the car back to stock and get book value at the cost of undoing everything (2. Selling the car as is and take a hit on all of the goodies you put on.

At some point in the future a bone stock 370 will have "extra" value but for now they are just a car so why not mod the heck out of it and enjoy. Life is too short to drive a stock car. Enjoy them, like everything else, we are only here for awhile. Enjoy the heck out of it!!!!!

BTW: My mom passed away last Monday the 19th. It has given me a whole new perspective on life.
RJM pedal, Hotchkis Sway Bars, FI TDX, FOG Light, Z1 Slotted Drilled rotors, Stillen SC, Quaife ATB, Z1 Oil cooler, AEM Gauge Set, Galeforce gauge mount, Avant Garde M590 Hypersilver w/RE-11, TopgunZ A2A kit., ECUtek tuned by Seb: ROLL TIDE!
TBatt is offline   Reply With Quote