View Single Post
Old 12-21-2016, 07:30 PM   #17 (permalink)
P's_Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Zeta
P's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebadge View Post
I contacted Nissan consumer affairs to alert them of the situation as I got the feeling the stealership just want to get there money for the diagnostic, because had they not found anything they wouldn't have charged. In any case Nissan consumer affairs said they will cover the cost of the diagnostic.

I'll let you know how I get on once the new MAF is installed.

Cheers, and thanks for starting this thread.
BB
please keep us posted, i think its time i also wrote to nissan consumer affairs, ive had this issue for about a month now. First dealer said it was the throttle bodies(both, yeah right...) its been at a second nissan service dealer for 3 days and they havent been able to find the problem yet. Then nissan wonders why we prefer to work on our own cars instead of taking it to them