View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 05:19 PM   #15 (permalink)
Wonka2581
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MY WIFE CRAZY....
Wonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenny View Post
You're not wrong! Though I've not read the cable jostling loose being an issue with most of the tablet installation threads I've read. Mainly occasional freezing that requires resetting. I've seen some people have a small button that acts as the power button to let you reset it without removing the tablet itself.

I think my ideal set up have to be able to easily remove the tablet for updating, or modifying the set up. A company is/was selling a float mount kit that holds the tablet in place using magnets. These were super expensive if I remember right...pay to play i suppose. I think I'd sacrifice some flexibility to get a better price point.

Here's a link to a video of the float mount kit. I believe the one for the Nexus 7 is discontinued, but offered for Ipad mini and air.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhL1Zuacz2w

The kit in the video like is a kit that I really do not like. It's not at all plug and play and have you seen what they charge for it?? Way over priced.