Thread: [For Sale] Freebies Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 10:31 AM   #837 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute
Default FREEBIE: Scratch 'N Dent wheel spacers

I have two NEW generic black anodized 25mm bolt-on DRM wheel spacers. One of them has a bent stud (which will need to be replaced), the other has some little gouges on the back that should not affect operation.

Backstory: I bought four of these, one of them had the bent stud. Seller sent me a new pair to replace the single one, and one of the new pair had the gouges.

Aside from that, the quality of the spacers is fine. I am running the same ones on all four wheels and everything rolls perfectly straight with no vibrations. The studs are metric 10.9 grade, and the spacer material is 6061-T6 Aluminum.

FREE+$hipping

Gouges on one:

Bent stud on the other (lower right):

What my car looks like with the same spacers on stock suspension and sport wheels:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg spc1.jpg (104.6 KB, 170 views)
File Type: jpg spc2.jpg (118.3 KB, 169 views)
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote