View Single Post
Old 12-18-2016, 03:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
ChaseZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 370z
ChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imazman View Post
I called Stillen and their recommandation is to keep both the SC heat exchanger and the oil cooler on the passenger side and move the power steering cooler to the driver side. I did that, and so far everything is working out quite well. However, I did have to move the oilcooler further toward the passenger side by drilling new holes in the oil coolers mounting bracket but that was only because the intake filters were hitting both the oil cooler and the center verticle latch support. So I also grinded down center vertical support a bit.

/Z/
I've jut been relocating my oil cooler today. Decided on drivers side, higher up, inverted and pushed back a bit; as Im using a Frozen Boost intercooler instead so it will fit below the crash bar. I'll fab up some brackets for the OC and IC that mount on the crash bar. Thought I had some flat stock hanging around the garage but no such luck otherwise I could finish that part up today.

Last edited by ChaseZ; 12-18-2016 at 03:20 PM.
ChaseZ is offline   Reply With Quote