View Single Post
Old 12-15-2016, 07:31 PM   #15 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DYNAZOR View Post
I didn't remove the plastic side pieces with the controls (manual controls, not power seats). The seat bottom along with its cloth cover can be removed from the seat frame by removing 4 small bolts. The plastic side pieces stay with the frame.
One more thing: use your phone to take plenty of pictures of the harnesses' mounting location and wire routing, etc.
Thanks for all the replies... I gave you a rep!

OP - Sorry I hijacked your thread. Here is a thread with a bunch of pictures of Clazzio seat covers..... I have the exact same set the OP of this thread has:
Clazzio leather seat covers - Custom

Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.

Last edited by Jayhovah; 12-15-2016 at 07:44 PM.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote