View Single Post
Old 12-14-2016, 06:14 PM   #33 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryDeluxe View Post
I respect everyone's opinion good or not good, I'm gonna stance it with coils and deep dish wheels not sure with 19's or 20's will look best plus adding the Cf is a plus I think. If that doesn't work i can always go back to the duckbill wing
Jerry, you have the right attitude about your build and you gotta have some thick skin if you play in these parts. You caught some flack because people had no idea of your plans. Most the enthusiasts on the forum have no problem with others builds regardless of their intent to hard park it or track it as long as you don't disrespect the car and its following. I would apply the 80/20 rule, as 80% will agree and 20% will not.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote