View Single Post
Old 12-04-2016, 02:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
ChaseZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 370z
ChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newls196 View Post
awesome, im loving this research! Gonna do the Kodi / sling tv along with amazon fire stick... see how this works out. My only issue i foresee now is my internet connection. Fastest in my area is what im currently using and thats a 17mb service... Im sure thats on the ragged edge of streaming speed
I'm only using a 15mb service and have no problems streaming to the TV and surfing the net at the same time.

Using the YouTube app on the smart tv it's amazing how many current movies are on there that don't get filtered out through the tv stream for some reason. Just found this out the other day and was pretty impressed!
ChaseZ is offline   Reply With Quote