View Single Post
Old 12-03-2016, 03:13 PM   #19 (permalink)
Ventruck
Track Member

Drives: '13 Sport+Touring M6
Ventruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond repute

Just got mine in...and I'm in the same camp. Just can't get the bolts at the right angle to start threading in. It's pretty damn tight in there. I say that as a person with longish skinny fingers. Doesnt help my Z is black cherry so it's also dark.

Seems like the "recommended" tools is more like completely necessary tools. I'm short of the uniball bit but it seems like a 4" extension could also fare better than a 6" because my tool hits the brake booster. Tempted for the master cylinder to be pulled, but I'm pretty sure the end bit makes the difference for the Z at least.

Lol this really is supposed to be simple otherwise.
Ventruck is offline   Reply With Quote