View Single Post
Old 12-02-2016, 11:23 AM   #33 (permalink)
ChaseZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 370z
ChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhovah View Post
IMHO saving a few hundred bucks here and there (or at least having that mentality) is one thing that helps me keep my TT budget under control and far away from the 20k estimates that so many people throw around here. So I say total it up =)

I was a little hesitant to post pics of my pillar pod because I am not 100% happy with it and plan to work it a little more in the future... but here ya go! =)
( Click to show/hide )

Saving a few hundred here and there is exactly what I'm trying to do. Before you know if you've saved a grand, then two..

The pictures aren't the best but from what I can see so far that pod is looking great! Definitely want to see it when it's done.

I started thinking yesterday I might just recess the gauge into the center cubby and even leave the lid on for a bit of a stealth look. Easy enough to pop it open when I want to see it. And still leave room for my sunglasses, which is pretty much the only thing I ever put in there anyways. Plus the price on install is $0.00
ChaseZ is offline   Reply With Quote