View Single Post
Old 11-29-2016, 02:15 PM   #181 (permalink)
P's_Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Zeta
P's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond repute

So i called nissan dealer today to check on the status of my car and turns out neither the service advisor or technician are working today

The service advisor said that they would need until wednesdays to work on my car, but it turns out its just because they were OFF today. I ask to speak with the service manager and he says that its because they cannot assign a different technician to work on my car if one has already started, which makes sense, but when i ask the manager why didnt the advisor tell me this so i could pick up my car and not miss work today and bring it back on wednesday, all hell breaks loose and the manager gets pissed off saying what difference does it make since i already knew they would need the car until wednesday

I then again explain that i missed work when i could have picked up my car and go to work today, and obviously tell him i dont like his tone of voice

From there its all downhill and i get piiiiiiiissed. All in all, cant wait to pick up my car and file a complaint on his

Not sure if im being a bit of a d!ck with expecting the advisor to be more clear about why they needed more time, but the service manager should have not behaved the way he did and talk to a customer like that. I was upset but in no way disrespecting him until he started yapping away like he did when i questioned him. Already got the nissan customer affairs phone number cause im calling and reporting him

Thanks for listening, guys