View Single Post
Old 11-27-2016, 12:55 PM   #22 (permalink)
DeliriousClam
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 Base Sport
DeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehindSpace View Post
it is more worse to cold idle, the oil doesnt get hot enough and is getting contaminated and the car is running rich fuel mixture because it is cold which is contaminating the oil and washing the cilinder walls so the cold oil is not even protecting what it can and then when it trys it gets washed away by the extra fuel, its ok to do it if it makes you happy and you warm to blow the hot air heater on you to make you warm but its not good for the engine, this is fact and cannot be debated
I've installed remote starts for years (including in my 370) never had any issues with any of my customers cars.

You, good sir, are a grade-A retard.