View Single Post
Old 11-24-2016, 05:58 PM   #89 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopsZ View Post
Personally, I would go with what I went with... The Z.

It's a Nissan, so I already know it's a bullet proof design with loads of R&D put in it, I know it's going to last, I know it's going to be pretty fast, and I know it's going to handle.

With all of that in mind, the number one reason I went with the Z is because of its overall appearance. It's a damn good looking car. It's got the right lines, it's got the right proportions, it's got those sexy wide fenders that can tuck in a lot of rubber, and it's got the very similar roof-line of the GTR which I really love. It also sounds excellent, and I love the looks of the interior as well. It's a purpose built vehicle without all of the stupid "bloatware" so to speak.

A seven year existence for an engine is NOT long at all. This engine is one of the best mass-produced engines out there. And for it to be stuffed in a car that just about anyone can afford is incredible. Not to mention it can easily put to shame a LOT of V8 engines.

People need to stop with all of the bulls*** and see this car for what it really is.

I could have gone with a number of different cars, but chose the Z instead, and the base model at that because I didn't want some of the stuff "bloatware" that comes in the Sport model that I refused to pay extra for.

Anywho... Minor rant off now.
You know it's a bored out VQ35 right? The Vq35 was a bored out vq30 etc You know the vq has been in service 23 years and we've bored it out to double it's size and we can't bore it out any more.... right???

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_VQ_engine

Maybe you've only known this engine 7 years. Others have known this engine over 2 decades.

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 11-24-2016 at 06:08 PM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote